AI Roboform - fills in web forms and website logins
This program saves me tons of time when I surf the web. I use it every day. Most days I must log in and out of at least three or four websites. How can I remember the login names and passwords? I don't have to because AI Roboform does it for me. Roboform is an Internet Explorer toolbar. As soon as I go to a website that requires me to sign in, Roboform will either pop up to give me the login it remembers or offer to save a new one for me. The current version of Roboform is Liteware (or Trialware). After a 30 day trial it will only remember 10 websites logins. However, I've provided you with a link to an older freeware version that is not crippled after 30 days. Just remember never to update it if it offers to do so.
Quote from the website -
RoboForm is a free password manager and one-click web form filler with some serious Artificial Intelligence.
What it does:
* AutoSave passwords in browser.
* AutoFill passwords to login form.
* Click Login button for you.
* Fill personal info into online forms.
* Save offline passwords & notes.
* Generate Secure Random Passwords.
* Encrypt passwords and personal data using 3-DES.
* All personal info is stored on your computer only.
* Take RoboForm with you on USB disk for ultimate portability.
* Sync your passwords and notes to Palm or Pocket PC.
* Backup & Restore, Print your passwords.
* More features: drill down for more.
RoboForm is FREE with some limitations.
* It is well-behaved: NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE.
* Works under Windows as an add-on to IE-based browsers.
* Works with Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox under Windows.